Sunday, October 28, 2007

Bloggers




Well thanks to the creativeness of my sister-in-law Emily, she has started me thinking about an easier way to communicate with family. So she and Tim encouraged me to start a blog for our family. This way when we are in a different state, I'm a stay at home mom, and have a brand new baby everyone can keep easier tabs on us. We also have a very hard time remembering to take memorable photos of events in our lives, and so hopefully this will help us to think about bring a camera with us where ever we go. I hate to bore everyone with the details of how our lives started, so for those who arn't family, a brief overview is as follows...

Tim and I met in February of 2006 during the winter semester at Brigham Young University-Idaho. He being the outgoing and handsome person he is won me over the first week we started dating. We dated for 5 months and were engaged by the late part of July. We were married on December 27, 2006 in the Portland Oregon Temple. It was the most perfect day of my life. So far we have enjoyed ever minute of marriage, both the ups and the downs. Not to brag ladies, but I'm afraid that I have found the perfect husband.

2 comments:

Brandon and Emily said...

Found your blog through the Dorman family one. So glad I could be your muse. Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks.

MIKE AND JENNY REX said...

HJ i am stoked that we all have these. find out from em how we had contacts and let me know! I love you guys!