Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Stylin' in mom's eyewear...

2 comments:

Denisse said...

Haley! That is the cutest picture I have ever seen!!!!!!! I love it! Athen is soooo cute!!!!
Answering your question from your comment...I use Photoshop Elements (the user-friendly and cheapest) version of Photoshop. I think you can get it for as low as 80 bucks. I get all the scrapbooking paper on-line for free. There are a ton of safe websites on-line where you can get them, they are usually under freebies or goodies.(I have some of the links where I go on my blog under cool websites). Digital scrapbooking is my new hobby, it's so fun and very inexpensive, if you were still here I'd let you download the photoshop elements to your computer...but I think $80 is not so bad. Anyway, it can become somewhat addicting, but I figure I'm spending my time documenting many fun and important moments for our family. Let me know if you get into it and if you have any more questions I'll be more than happy to help you!!!:)

Thomas said...

That was so fun seeing you last Sunday and bouncing Athen to sleep. He is such a sweet little guy. I am crack'n up at the glasses.