Monday, June 9, 2008

Bumbo...


Sunday night we were invited by a couple in our new ward to dinner. They introduced us to the Bumbo Chair.. I recommend this to anyone with an active baby who likes to be held or just in the middle of all the action. Athen loved being able to sit with us at dinner and Tim and I loved having our hands free to eat and not having a crying baby! This is perfect when I need to have two free hands!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've heard these are awesome but never had one myself. Well, I probably didn't have one myself but what I meant was that I didn't have one for my kids. Good idea to keep in mind for a shower gift.

Julie said...

Ummm. . . when did he get so big! They grow so fast! Yes, I've just discovered these too. And I went ahead and bought one for my fourth baby because they are THAT awesome. (I don't even know if I'm having more kids!) But they are a huge lifesaver when the family needs to be fed, mom needs to do her hair, and a hundred other things.