Athen is growing up. He is just about 5 months old and doing so many new things. We cought him just the other day growing up way to fast. He loves to talk to grandma on the phone.... mmmmm...Pop Tart!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Okay, those are some pretty sweet pictures. I'm just hoping the poptart is a prop, not an actual snack. :) Love you guys!
5 comments:
Okay, those are some pretty sweet pictures. I'm just hoping the poptart is a prop, not an actual snack. :) Love you guys!
I like how serious Athen is on the phone.
I like the new background too!
He IS growing up so much! Wow!
Love the phone pics. Way Cute
At this rate, he might pass Tim up in maturity in just a few weeks! (Just kidding Tim...we love ya!)
See, I told you I would blog stalk ya!
Post a Comment