Athen in now 5 months old, and has a bundle of energy and it sure keeps us moving... He has recently discovered that he can spit, so he spends his past time rolling around the floor and spitting at us. He also enjoys spending time with his girlfriend Cali, a daughter of another police officer
A couple of night ago we took Athen to a water park. He loved watching the water shoot up from the pavement. At least he liked it until he got sprayed in the face. As for Tim and I, Tim is headed on Monday the 4th to Spokane Police Academy. I will be here in the Tri-Cities trying to find activities to fill my time. My most recent passion is scrapbooking all the pictures I take of Athen. I find it creative and relaxing. If anyone wants to come visit, let us know, we have plenty of room!
3 comments:
We want to come visit! Athen is growing so fast. And we know you'll need some company once Tim bails on you. :)
Sounds like you are doing well. Keep up on that scrapbooking. I lost it when the second kid came. . .
Hey Haley and Tim,
We hope everything is going well there. We just started our blog at jesseandmichelle.blogspot.com if you want to check it out. We will be down in November for Thanksgiving if you guys are going to be around. I will also be there the week of August 17 to the 24 if you are bored. You can meet Kelsie. I hope everything is going well!
Michelle
Post a Comment