Saturday, September 27, 2008

5 weeks and counting...

No not five weeks until Tim is done at the academy... How I wish... But just as exciting as that would be, we only have 5 weeks and a couple days until our house will be finished. It is scheduled to be complete on November 3rd. So here is the update. Siding & molding done, doors in, walls are sheet rocked and textured all of that is ready to be painted this up coming week. Our beautiful rod iron banister has been started and this next week they are scheduled to along with painting put in the cabinets and start hard surface things.. I think that means, floors, counter tops, fireplace mantle etc. So with all that information here are the pictures....

7 comments:

AOlson said...

I know how excited you must be feeling right now!! It'll sneek up on you so fast. I would start packing now.

ericksonzone said...

How exciting! I can't wait until we can get into a house of our own. That will be one packed weekend when it's finally ready and you can move in. How crazy!

Mark and Robyn Family said...

Wow your house is coming right along! Five weeks is nothing and then you get to do the fun stuff like decorating and making it your own!!

Julie said...

That's awesome. Are you going to move while Tim is still in the academy? What a crazy and busy time for you guys!

Heather said...

Yay. A new house is so exciting.

Amy said...

How exciting! Will you still be in the ward?

Denisse said...

I can't believe how quickly you guys will be moving in!!! WOW!!! I bet you are soooooo happy! I'm so happy for both of you and you definitely deserve all of these wonderful blessings!!!!

Haley, answering your question about the fonts and labels I have on the side of the blog...I do it all with photoshop elements...you should seriously ask for it for Christmas, it's not too expensive and it is so worth it. I downloaded some of the fonts from dafont.com and you just have to play around and figure things out with photoshop but if you have any questions I'm more than happy to help you!!!:)