Friday, November 14, 2008
Pie & Ice Cream...
Just spreading the word about a great deal I stumbled upon. Thru Tuesday at Albertsons when you buy one frozen sara lee pie you get another pie free plus two cartons of bryers ice cream any flavor all for $6.39. Yes, two pies and two ice creams for $6.39. No I'm not a spokesman for Albertson I just thought this was a good deal. Pie choices I saw were Pumpkin, Cherry, Apple, Dutch Apple, and Mince. Ice cream was everything from vanilla to rocky road to mint chocolate chip and more. I agree that frozen pie is nothing compared to homemade pie, but I thought these would come in handy when I don't have time to make my own...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
James was very very impressed with the deal.
What would I do without you? lol
What? Too bad we're trying to be good over here. :(
Post a Comment