Saturday marked our second year of being Mr. & Mrs. Tim Harris. When I think back at the last two years, I can't believe all the things that have happened to us. We moved a total of 7 time, had a baby, bought a house, and started a career just a few to name.
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Congrats on 2 years!
Congratulations you guys!!!
You guys are adorable!
2 years.... I think it's the start of something great!
Did you buy an air matress to celebrate the occasion!
Congratulations Tim & Hayley! You look so young in some of those first pictures. Jason and I laugh at our own pictures from six years ago. We just looked like kids.
Happy Anniversary Time and Hayley! You two are an adorable couple! I loved the video.
This is Tiffani, by the way ;)
That's a lot for two years. Hopefully, you'll be nice and settled for awhile. Congrats!
Congrats! Happy Anniversary...you've done a lot in 2 years.
Post a Comment