We had family in town for our New Year celebration. So to get the wiggles out of the kids before bed, we took them to play at Mcdonald's. This was Athen's first time and he loved it. His favorite part was watching two little boys play on a piano (middle picture). p.s. I created this picture with my awesome Anniversary present from Tim, Photoshop Elements! It rocks my face off!
8 comments:
It's amazing to see Athen standing there! I can't believe how big he is... too cute!
I was very impressed by your photoshop prowess. Way to go! I need to learn how to use mine. AAAHH!
Very cute! Someday, I need to try my hand at this Photoshop thing.
Yay! I bet you are to thrilled with Photoshop!!! Isn't it the best???? And the more you play with it the more you'll be able to do!!! Athen is getting to be such a big boy!!!! And cute as ever!!!
Hey Haley!!! I haven't heard from you in forever! I saw your blog off of facebook and was wondering how you were doing! It looks like you guys have a beautiful home now which is amazing! I hope you are well! Keep me updated on your life!
Haley! I'm sorry I'm just barely getting back to you...It looks like you figured out how to do the header. It looks really cute! I have a bunch of websites where I get free stuff...check out the list of links I have on my blog under cool links. I have only bought stuff twice. Shabby Princess is my favorite then Two Peas in a Bucket but if you look on some of the other websites they also have some cute stuff. Anyway, I hope this helps...oh! and also Shabby Princess has awesome tutorials on how to take advantage of everything Photoshop Elements has to offer, you should check it out, the tutorials are so easy to follow and so helpful. When you start discovering more and more things to do with photoshop you should also check out www.thepioneerwoman.com and go to her photography section, she has a bunch of cool things you can do with your photos with elements...have so much fun! and write me again if you have any more questions...
Hey tim and haley the waite's have moved up in your neighborhood. I have just taken a job in yakima and will start on the 26th of january so we will have to hang out. My phone number is 1-702-370-9585.
Yep we are still in Rexburg! I graduate this semester in Child Development and then Chase has 1 year and a half until he does off to dental school!!! So we won't be building a house for a long time! He takes the DAT this semester and starts to apply for schools in May! It is going to be a crazy semester so we can't wait for it to be over! As far as keeping in touch with the other girls, sad to say but I haven't! I talked to Brittany right before I got married, but we haven't been able to catch up. I know she is taking classes to be a nurse so that is exciting. As far as Chelsey last time I saw her was at my bridal shower! I haven't even talked to her since then! I am so bad at staying in contact with people! Anyways it is good to hear that you guys are doing well! That is exciting that Tim is already working and you guys have a home! I want to see lots of pictures of your cute decorating! Your little boy is adorable by the way!
Post a Comment