I don't know if I mentioned that while in Tacoma on Valentines, I had a friend from high school take some family portraits. It was a lot of fun. He took us to down town Tacoma into some ally ways that had cool buildings for backgrounds. Here are a few of my favorites...




9 comments:
I love these pictures! So cool!
Cute pictures!
These are some of the cutest pictures I have ever seen!! You make me wish I was a blonde :)
Adorable pictures! To this day we have never had a family pictures done. Isn't that aweful? We need to make some friends with someone who's wants to start a photography career! With three lively kids we'd be a challenge! Happy Birthday to Athen too!
Haley these pictures are AMAZING!!! You guys are all so gorgeous!! WOW!!
Love them! You 3 make such an adorable family!!
oh you have a darling haircut! and a darling family....i miss you!! whan are you guys going to vegas? maybe mike and I can come down for the day?
I love your pictures. You have a great photographer!!
These turned out super cute!!!!! You guys are one good looking family!!!:)
Post a Comment