I was put in charge of an extra curricular enrichment group for my ward called Ladies Night Out. We get together once a month to do some fun and different things away from all the stresses of everyday life. Last month we had a Bingo night and tomorrow night we are having an everything Chocolate recipe exchange. So I just wanted to remind all those Pasco 9th ward members and any other ladies in the area to come to my house Tuesday night at 7:00 with a chocolate dish to share and one copy of the recipe. The more the Merrier!

5 comments:
Oh how I wish I live close. . .
I sure hope I can find a babysitter so I can be there!
Im so there
ooooooooooo.......... that's all i have to say
That looks divine! If Spencer doesn't have any meetings, then I will be there!
Post a Comment