Wednesday, March 25, 2009

not much going on...

I realized that my posts lately haven't been very exciting or I just haven't been posting. There just isn't anything too exciting going on at the Harris house. We didn't go on a fun weekend trip to see Wicked, or win a great prize in a drawing. We have just been hanging out. On today's list for hanging out is...

Clean all bathrooms & bedrooms

Laundry


Vacuum house


Organize all my closets


Clean up toy room


Make up guest room for Grandma's visit


Try a new recipe for dinner


Make something crafty


I always start the day off very ambitious. We'll see how we end the day...

8 comments:

tharker said...

I need to do all these things today too. Maybe we should call each other at the end of the day and report ;)

Kate said...

good luck! I thought about doing those things and just got overwhelmed and quit thinking about it and sat on the couch :)
did you get my email about the trifle thing? theres something crafty we could do!

AOlson said...

Wow! That is a MONSTER list. When you finish your list, come and start on mine;)

Julie said...

I think I set my standards low--like "Make sure house isn't completely torn apart by the end of the day."

Amy said...

I hear ya. My list is something like that, only my grandma isn't coming to visit. (lucky...)

The Wheelers said...

Wow, that's quite the list! I think I managed "clean the kitchen" today and that is all! How do you do all of that AND have time to do something crafty, I'm totally jealous!?

tharker said...

Okay, I'm reporting. And my report is, I totally suck. Yeah, I pretty much got nothin' done today...but surprisingly, I'm okay with that ;)

Heather said...

Yeah, that's way too big of a list for me. good job!!