Saturday, April 4, 2009

I love when General Conference...

allows me time to do this....


Chocolate Covered Pretzels...yummy!


6 comments:

Robin {keephomesimple} said...

Haley,
saw these on your blog and thought they looked so beautiful and delicious. It was such a nice surprise to actually get one delivered to my house this morning. You're very sweet and they were delish!

Chase and Kortney Crowley said...

Looks yummy!!! Can you post the recipe sometime? You are so crafty!!! I hope you had a great weekend!

Amy said...

Yum! Those are soooo good! Are you the one who made those for chocolate night? Oh, man, they were good!

Mark and Robyn Family said...

Uhhh so Haley when can I come to your house and try out all of your chocolate delights?!?! They looks so good!

tharker said...

Yummy! Even the little bags look delicious!

Lovely Lindsay said...

super cute! i love the spring colors. we really need to have a crafty nigth sometime. i'm so bummed that i miss chocolate night!
love, lindsay