Friday, April 17, 2009

We are alive...

We are still here! We have been very busy in the last 2 weeks, entertaining company, doing chores, and playing in the sun!

My Tuesday went as planned. 8:00 Dentist, 11:30 Police BBQ, 2:00 Visiting Teaching, 3:00 Activity Day, 5:00 walking. Lets just say I didn't sit down and breath until 6:00.

Athen is loving being outside. The moment a door opens he dashes to get out before we can stop him. However, he hasn't figured out how to step out of the house and not fall on his face and obtain a rug burn from our door mat.

Tim is in the final stretch of his training, this week is his evaluation phase and if everthing goes well he will be let loose the first of May! We can't wait for the stress of training to be lifted from our shoulders.

2 comments:

Kate said...

James is excited for Tim to be done with training, too! I think he is ready to go on some ride alongs with him....can you imagine that? Should be entertaining :)

Brook said...

Cute pictures! At first I was like, hey that little girl looks like someone I know, is it Moira? Oh my child! Daniel said he saw you guys at the park, it is a fun one! We should have lunch there sometime!