Love you and miss you Daddy! Athen and I sent Tim home after our 4th of July celebrations, leaving us to spend more time with my side of the family. We are anxious to get home and see him on Friday.
I'm gonna cry. I am SO, SO, SORRY!!! I can't believe I forgot to call you. I was just tired and anxious to get home and we got in the car and off we went. I feel like such an idiot. I promise I will make it up to you.
2 comments:
I'm gonna cry. I am SO, SO, SORRY!!! I can't believe I forgot to call you. I was just tired and anxious to get home and we got in the car and off we went. I feel like such an idiot. I promise I will make it up to you.
You two are so cute! I bet Tim missed you too.
Post a Comment