Look at all those kids. Holy Cow. Its been years since I've seen Aaron's kids. I don't even recognize them--except they are the oldest. I haven't met Jon's latest two. Wow! The Harris family is growing! I hope I can catch up with most of you next year in Montana!
4 comments:
I love the grandkid collage. Soooo cute!
Look at all those kids. Holy Cow. Its been years since I've seen Aaron's kids. I don't even recognize them--except they are the oldest. I haven't met Jon's latest two. Wow! The Harris family is growing! I hope I can catch up with most of you next year in Montana!
They all turned out so cute! Love the one of you and Tim walking with Athen down the hill.
so cute! i've got to get some pictures done. really. that athen is sure a handsome little dude!
love, lindsay
Post a Comment