Friday, October 30, 2009

"Trunk" or Treak.

Our ward Halloween Carnival & Trunk or Treat was a blast. Our family had a lot of fun, dressing Athen up (if you can't tell, he was a lumberjack) and decorating our car. We decked the car out with spider webs, a ghost, bats, candle lit jack-o-lanterns, dry ice fog, and really loud scary music. The kids loved it! We can't wait till next year to do it again.


6 comments:

Lovely Lindsay said...

you guys definitely win the prize last night. so cool. and athen's costume was the best.
let's play soon!
love, lindsay

Julie said...

You're car looks awesome! I get burned out trying to get everyone's costumes ready that I never end up spending time on the car. Maybe you've inspired me for next year.

Kate said...

okay, so why didn't you take a picture of the car with the cool decorations next to your car? I am offended :)
I have to agree, your guys car was definatly up there with I think it was amys and someone else that I can't remember.

Robin {keephomesimple} said...

Cute Athen, Awesome car decorating. Looks like you guys had tons of fun! Was Tim able to make it or were you on your own? If you were, props to you sista!

tharker said...

Your car was definitely the coolest!

Dan & Brittany said...

athen is sooo grown up! and you look gorgeous as usual! miss you guys!