Thursday, November 5, 2009

Project Closet.

I'm not trying to dress a model for the runway,
I'm trying to dress myself from my old outdated closet.
Remember this post?

Well here are a few of the things I've had laying around in my sewing room trying to find time to finish. What do you think? Would Hedi tell me "I'm in" or "I'm out"?

Before: a plain and boring sweater

After: shorter sleeves and some flare

Before: a pair of silver shoes that I haven't worn in a long time


After: a pair of red flats that I've been wanting for a long time. Now they just need some cute embelishment.

Made from some fabric and Mod Podge (idea found here)

Before: a yard of cream colored knit fabric. After: a new shirt made by me!

11 comments:

tharker said...

I am loving what you're coming up with here! And since I'm stuck wearing the same rotation of maternity shirts right now, I'll live vicariously through you ;)

I LOVE the new sweater and the top with the ruffle on the shoulder. You are one talented mama!

Heather said...

What in the world?? You are totally talented. LOVE the sweater makeover.

Brandon and Emily said...

Cute, Cute, Cute. I especially love the ruffled sweater.

Robin {keephomesimple} said...

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove the sweater! We have to get together and get crafty together!

ericksonzone said...

Those look so great! Way to go! You want to come and work on some of mine? :)

Kate said...

You can totally cut up and fix all my ugly clothing if you would like :)
You did such a great job!

Lovely Lindsay said...

that sweater is my fave! you are out of control haley! love them.
love, lindsay

nicole said...

I want my sweater back Haley! :) TOO cute! Now whadya gonna make me?

PRP said...

Can you teach me? I'm all kinds of sewing stupid but I'd love to learn!

Just stumbled on your blog today...so glad I've found you!

Thomas said...

Those turned out so great. You need to come fix up my closet. The lumberjack in the post below sure is cute.

Shellie said...

Wow, these are awesome. I love the black sweater!