Friday, January 8, 2010

Booties

These sweet little things are looking pretty good to me right now.

10 comments:

Kate said...

Yay! I knew you would find a cute way to announce it!
We are so excited for you guys! Athen is going to be the perfect big brother :)

AOlson said...

CONGRATS!!!! Yeah we are so happy for you guys!!!

Joslin said...

That's great guys! We are so excited for you. Hope you are feeling well!

Shawn & Lauren said...

Those are cute boots! Congrats by the way! ;) Are you hoping for a boy or a girl?

Lovely Lindsay said...

Wait - does this mean what i think it means?! yayayayayay!!!! congrats. can't wait to watch your belly + family grow. this must be celebrated - let's do lunch. love, lindsay

tharker said...

Congratulations Haley!!!! So, so happy for you!

k and p said...

So I'm disappointed I had to find out through blogs BUT....I'll let it slide. This has got to be the best news I have heard in a long time! Congratulations from P and K :)

Denisse said...

Congratulations Harris'!!! What exciting news!:)

The Peterson's said...

Congrats to you guys! I'm thinking that they look pretty good me too!

Julie said...

Congrats. That confirms what I've been hearing. There are so many babies in the Harris extended family this year!