Happy Birthday Athen! Maybe I'll have Cali give him a call sometime this week to sing happy birthday to him. Since her birthday, it's one of her favorite songs to sing. Looks like you guys had a fun low key party. We figured age 2 was a good year to keep things mellow too...cause that won't last long! LOL!
I knew it was his birthday and I totally forgot anyway...pregnancy does some awful things with your brain cells. Happy Birthday Athen from the McMasters!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Athen! Maybe I'll have Cali give him a call sometime this week to sing happy birthday to him. Since her birthday, it's one of her favorite songs to sing. Looks like you guys had a fun low key party. We figured age 2 was a good year to keep things mellow too...cause that won't last long! LOL!
I knew it was his birthday and I totally forgot anyway...pregnancy does some awful things with your brain cells. Happy Birthday Athen from the McMasters!
I love the sweetness of that boy. His smile gets me. Every. Time.
Happy Birthday Athen!
Happy birthday Athen!
Post a Comment