Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Within.

15 comments:

Chase and Kortney Crowley said...

Ahh congrats! That is so exciting! I am also having a girl and I think my husband is afraid of everything being pink! Ahhh...gotta love bows, dresses, and PINK! You are so lucky to have one of each!

walters said...

Yay!!! I am soooo excited! We'll definently have to get your little gal, and nicole's, and mine all together and play! : ) I am so excited for you guys! I know that it will be so fun having a girl! Congrats!

Brook said...

I was hoping you'd post this!! I am so glad you are having a girl! It looks like Athen had a great birthday! Hooray for you!

Robin {keephomesimple} said...

Sugar & Spice. How nice! So happy for you!!!

ericksonzone said...

Congratulations! How fun to be having a girl!

AOlson said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! We are so excited for you guys!! Tim better look out, she will have him wrapped around her little finger the moment he lays his eyes on her!!

Thomas said...

Wahoo! That's great news. I am so excited for you and Tim. Athen is going to be a fun big brother. Can't wait to meet her.

Heather said...

wow! such great news... I can't wait till july!

Julie said...

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Girls are so fun! (Just one shopping trip and that will be easy to see!). You'll make a great mother for a little girl. Congrats!

tharker said...

Yay! Yay! Yay! So happy for you!

(and secretly happy for eva that there are so many sweet girls being born in the ward...lots of future friends!)

That is one beautiful belly!

Joslin said...

congratulations! That is so wonderful. How fortunate to have one of each! Now she will have her big brother to watch over her!

Denisse said...

awww...how cute! a boy and a little girl...it's the best...you'll love it!:) Congratulations to you guys!

Mike & Bekah +4 said...

Hurray for you! I guess I'll be the first to ask...any ideas for names? I'm sure you'll come up with something beautifully fitting for the princess!!!

Amy said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to make her a little dress!

Janae May said...

Congratulations Haley & fam!! I'm so excited for you guys!