Friday, May 7, 2010

Truly Blessed.

Woke up early this morning to get ready for a doctors appointment which would include an ultrasound of the sweet little life growing within my belly. Athen woke up early as well although he wasn't quite ready. I swaddled him up nice and tight to rest while I finished getting ready. While cuddling him up so tight in the blankets I kissed all over his face because this time he couldn't stop me. My heart swelled with love for this wonderful little boy that Heavenly Father has blessed me with.
Following this I received an email from my Father-in-law expressing his appreciation for the Mothers in his life. He sent me this link, which made my newly applied mascara run as I bawled.
Being a mother is the BEST, even when at times it can be hard and frustrating. I can't thank my Heavenly Father enough for this blessing in my life.
What a wonderful way to start my day!

2 comments:

tharker said...

I hope you have a great Mother's Day, Haley!

Love this picture of your sweet little guy.

Mike & Bekah +4 said...

Love Love Love this picture....