oh my goodness haley, that looks so inviting!!! the bib is ADORABLE too!
This looks like it was so great! I hope you are doing really well! I have been thinking about you!
such a sweet shower - and you look amazing, too. can't wait to meet the baby girl that will wear that bib - and learn her name. are you up for lunch this week? or maybe athen could come play with us and you could take a nap.love, lindsay
I love little girl stuff. Can't wait to see this baby!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
oh my goodness haley, that looks so inviting!!! the bib is ADORABLE too!
This looks like it was so great! I hope you are doing really well! I have been thinking about you!
such a sweet shower - and you look amazing, too. can't wait to meet the baby girl that will wear that bib - and learn her name.
are you up for lunch this week? or maybe athen could come play with us and you could take a nap.
love, lindsay
I love little girl stuff. Can't wait to see this baby!
Post a Comment