Thursday, November 4, 2010

Athen B.

Lately I've been taking family pictures for some friends. Athen has accompanied me and told me today that I needed to take his picture. So we got him dressed and did just that.

4 comments:

Jenkins Family said...

I am way impressed! With your photography skills and Athen's impressive posing ability! We are going to get our family pictures done tonight and I am trying to be optimistic about Kendra. She doesn't care to look and smile for cameras.

Robin {keephomesimple} said...

Holy cow! What a cutie!!!

morganators said...

He is such a cute little boy! Congrats to you and your family on the new addition, she's beautiful too!

nicole said...

You're hired! We will need you in May when little Nevan Maree turns 1. Athen is getting to be such a little man. Tegon gets so excited when we are able to meet up.