Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Big Three

DSC_0277  DSC_0239
This boy turned 3 today.
He is his own kind of boy.
rough & rowdy
silly & sweet
stubborn & independent
awesome & amazing
Just a week before his birthday he decided to potty train himself. He did so in just 2 days.
:: Athenisms ::
“I need my hipskitch” :: etch-a-sketch
“Mom I watched the American Express at Grandma’s” ::  Polar Express
:: Favorites ::
cereal : Shredded Wheat & Cream of Wheat
cartoon : Max & Ruby & Scooby Doo
color : orange
movie : Toy Story 3

 He opened presents in his pajamas : : He opened presents in his birthday suit

 He opened presents after getting dressed.

the boy and his cake

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

I didn't know it was his birthday! He didn't even mention it, and I even asked him when his birthday was. Funny boy! Happy Birthday Athen

tharker said...

He is so cute! And I absolutely love the picture of him by the window.

Happy Birthday Athen!

Keep Home Simple said...

YEAAAHHHH!!! YOU BOTH MADE IT TO #3!!! Happy Birthday Athen!

Janae May said...

Happy Birthday Athen! I'm impressed about the potty training!

Brook said...

I'm glad to hear about him potty training himself! That sounds like Athen! He is such a handsome boy! I hope he had a great day!