Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mothers Day Weekend

A sweet Mothers day weekend planned by Mr. Harris consisted of: 
+++
One car trip to Boise, Idaho.
One date night out to see the Broadway Musical Wicked. It as "Wonderful"!
One beautiful sunny Saturday spent at Zoo Boise, Wingers, and playing with the kids.
One car trip home spent dozing in and out while he drove.
One yummy burger grilled and prepared for me by him.
One evening walk with the people I love



Ben and Tim enjoy the monkeys


cousins: McKay : Colton : Taylor: Athen




Taylor: McKay: Athen

the gang led by, Mr. Athen


The Giraffes were Athen's favorite


 Tim & Molly checking out the Wallabies :: Mom & Joey
 
 proof that I was really there
 riding the carousel


 cousin Colton pushes Molly



"a pictures worth a thousand words"

 Athen & the Zebras :: Athen dances to his own beat


2 comments:

Brook said...

These pics are great!! I wish you could come and take pics when we go to the zoo, they look amazing! HOW WAS WICKED?!?! I'm excited to hear all about it!

Robin {keephomesimple} said...

Love it! Looks like you guys had a blast! We're hoping to make it to the Tacoma Zoo in July sometime. I have to agree with Athen, the giraffes are pretty great!