Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Mother to five

For the past two weeks I was a mother to five kiddos.
Mr. H's sister + husband were lucky enough to take a 2 week trip to China.
Portland bound I was for one eye opening experience.
4 girls, 1 boy (all under the age of seven)
Within those two weeks I discovered what I'm capable of, was reminded the importance of family, + was taught valuable lessons by these kiddos.

we had dance parties :: A.B doing his air guitar
 we had sweet baby moments
we had a first day of 1st Grade
 we swam + did sidewalk chalk in our swim suits
  
 we had a girls night with pj's, pizza, + pillow fights
Mr. H ran the Warrior Dash ::  finishing 39th our of 5,400 people.

we had a first day of preschool
we made silly faces
we did art + crafts
        
we obeyed + filled jars with pom-poms
played out side : wore pink coats, collected sticks, + built forts
and we danced in bare feet in the rain



5 comments:

ericksonzone said...

Looks like you had a really good time. What a great Aunt! The warrior dash looks crazy!

Brook said...

sounds like being a mom of five came quite easy to you!! Give me tips! I bet they loved having you there, you were very creative with them! Glad to have you back!

Gabrielle said...

Super cute amazing pictures! Great work!

Robin {keephomesimple} said...

Haley, you are the funest person ever. And yes, I know that funest is not really a word, but it should be.
:)

morganators said...

amazing Haley!! I wish I had known you were doing this, I live like ten minutes away, I would have loved to help you out!