Thursday, September 18, 2008

Toy vs. Box....

Who needs toys mom.. just give me that box! I love the fact that no matter what toy we give to Athen it just doesn't interest him too much. But give him a box and he'll have a blast. Guess we could save a lot of money in the toy department. Ü

6 comments:

Heather said...

Kids love boxes....

I have a bunch of fondant left over, Kate said you wanted some to play around with??

AOlson said...

Athen is such a cutie! I find that the more expensive toys get lost, broken or forgotten and the happy meal toys get played with more, go figure.

Kate said...

awww, too cute. I agree with Amy, if it isnt a box, or pan, or makeup brush, or shoe.....it is a happy meal toy that they want to play with. lol.

Julie said...

I always wonder why I don't just wrap empty boxes for the first Christmas. Between the box itself and the wrapping they are set!

Denisse said...

Wow! Athen is looking like such a big boy!!!! He is seriously a cutie pie!!!:) I love his big blue eyes! They are blue right? Soooo cute! Now that my kids have gotten older they like their toys but when they were about Athen's age they LOVED anything BUT their toys...:)

Anonymous said...

Holy cuteness in a box! He's growing up so big.