The Dorman's were our special guests this Holiday. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving and are pleased to say our house is broken in. We also had the opportunity to have our talented sister-in-law take our family portraits for the year. Thanks Em! ENJOY!
Brandon, Emily, Sam, Jackson, Shauna, Kayla, Roger, Mary, Haley, Athen, and Tim. Taft wasn't able to make, but was sure to send Shauna and Kayla






10 comments:
Ooo... those turned out cute! And right in your backyard, how convenient!
Very cute pictures! Aren't family pictures fun? And I like your hair! :)
Oh looks like way too much fun! we saw taffer and it was good to see him. Look i need your adress and your moms and brandons if possible, anyway you could round those up for me? thanks, love ya and miss ya!
Wow that was fast. As soon as I can get the pictures on my computer I will edit them and get them to you for printing.
Cute hair!
I met your friend in the mother's room today. Her baby is SO cute! (as is yours, of course)
Adorable pictures, and way cute hair! :)
Oh the pictures turned out so stinkin cute! By the way, I want your mom's sweater she is wearing in the picture, very cute :)
Love them all....now you have pictures to hang up on your walls!
What cute family pictures! We got our family pics right after thanksgiving too...now i just need to get em on my blog. I like your hair!
so cute, i'm glad you had a good thanksgiving!
Super cute family!!!!:) And I agree your hair looks very cute!!:)
Post a Comment