Monday, November 10, 2008

The Harris House...

My family has been bugging me to get pictures up. Well I'm feeling pretty tired after the move (I will note this was our 7th move within 2 years) so it will probably be a while till I get my energy back to take pictures. But in the mean time these were the last pictures I took before we moved in and I hope they can satisfy you (mom) until you come check it out yourself.
Not shown in this picture is our fence and a tree in the front yard.








7 comments:

Heather said...

It's gorgeous, can we stop by??

Tim & Haley said...

Yes you can stop by. It's great to finally be in the neighborhood. Just understand I have nothing unpacked...

ericksonzone said...

Congratulations! Your house looks beautiful. Good luck with unpacking and resting.

Mark and Robyn Family said...

Wow! Your house is looks wonderful! I hope the move goes great! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful! Grace wants to know if you have 3 bathrooms. I have no idea where that came from but there you go. :)

Julie said...

It looks great! Just think of all the memories you'll have here!

Lance and Megan Jacobsen said...

Wow what a beautiful home! Welcome to the home owners club! LOL! I bet you will have so much fun decorating (that's the best part!) Congrats.