Today I took Athen to the doctor because there has been no change in him since my last post. I have a constant smell of very foul poopy diapers following me where ever I go. The Doctor said that Athen has a viral infection. So does anyone know what I can do for him? Or how long these usually last? I feel so overwhelmed with trying to finish packing, clean our rental, and wash poopy clothes all day. I am grateful however that Tim's mom was able to come to my rescue for a couple days and watch Athen while I went to all the appointments to wrap up the closing of our house. Then on Wednesday I was surprised with dinner provided by the Relief Society and a very wonderful person named Kate! Thank You!
Do all Mothers feel helpless when their children are sick? Anyway... I must put my shoulder to the wheel and press on. This is a trial for me and I will get through it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Good luck with the move and your sick baby! We think of you often...just the other day Ben said, "Man, I wish they were still here."
awww, I hope athen starts feeling better soon! I hope the dinner was okay, it was no problem at all. Keep me posted about the move in.....actually James needs that coupon for the rental. Please know that we are here for ya, it is so hard to have a sick baby, but I can't imagine doing it while moving!!! yikes!!
ALL mothers feel helpless when their children are sick. It's so aweful and you are moving at the same time. WOW! I hope things get better, it'll be nice to be in your nice new home:)
What a great attitude you have! I hate it when my kids are sick. My sister-in-law always recommends the BRAT diet - bananas, rice cereal, applesauce/apple juice, toast. I think you can also add yogurt to that list. Those foods are just a little easier on the body. Try that for a little while and when you see that he's doing a little better, ease him back onto other things.
Do you have someone to watch Athen while you move? You could bring him to our house, I won't be here for the first part of the morning, but Daniel will!
Post a Comment