Poor guy! He does look so cute! What did he need tubes for??
Awww, he does look like a cutie despite the circumstances. Poor little guy.
He's adorable! I hope his ears start clearing up soon.
Awwwww Haley, what a sweetheart!! Hopefully now he won't be as sick anymore. What a brave little man:)
such a sweet sweet boy, I am so happy that he did so well for you today. I hope this is the end of these yucky ear infections, and he can go about being a happy fun boy that he is :)
I'm not looking forward to keeping water out of Michael's ears all summer. We'll be doing this same thing on Friday. He looks so cute!
These pictures are so very sweet! I love the one with the surgery cap on ;)
He looks so sweet and content--you would never know he just got tubes. What a cute kid!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Poor guy! He does look so cute! What did he need tubes for??
Awww, he does look like a cutie despite the circumstances. Poor little guy.
He's adorable! I hope his ears start clearing up soon.
Awwwww Haley, what a sweetheart!! Hopefully now he won't be as sick anymore. What a brave little man:)
such a sweet sweet boy, I am so happy that he did so well for you today. I hope this is the end of these yucky ear infections, and he can go about being a happy fun boy that he is :)
I'm not looking forward to keeping water out of Michael's ears all summer. We'll be doing this same thing on Friday. He looks so cute!
These pictures are so very sweet! I love the one with the surgery cap on ;)
He looks so sweet and content--you would never know he just got tubes. What a cute kid!
Post a Comment