Our newest bundle of joy entered our lives on Tuesday morning. The sweetest little thing weighing in at 7 lbs. 11 ounces. Just a few picture to share. No name yet, stay posted for more pictures and the announcement of the name. Suggestions are welcome.
Thursday, July 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Oh, Haley! I am so happy that she is finally here!! I love these pictures, and cannot wait to meet her in person.
Congratulations!!!!
P.S.
Good luck naming "Baby Girl Harris" ;)
Congrats you guys! She has your adorable chin Haley! Can't wait to find our her name! She's precious! Hope everyone is adjusting well!
Hey again! Here are two name ideas if you're still up in the air... Britta or Brinley.
Hurray for you!!! What a doll...Love the hair accessories, already! She looks like an Alyvia Rose to me...I really should have some say in at least on of your kiddos' names after all you were the one to name my 2nd after 2 long weeks! (jk) Thanks again for that! Congrats on your little sweetie...
Congratulations! She is beautiful! How are you doing? I know you've got your mom, but CALL, even if you need something and neither of you wants to get out of their pajamas.
Anyway, she's adorable. Can't wait to hear the name!
Congratulations!! She looks great. So excited for you and to meet this little lady!
congrats! she is a cutie!! Name her Oaklee!! or Kimber! Or Lydia! oh good luck with the name, i can't wait to hear what it is!
I can't wait to hear what name you do! Congrat. We are glad everyone is doing well. She's beautiful.
Congratulations Haley! She is here! So excited for you. Give that poor sweet girl a name!
I'm so happy for you Haley! She's beautiful...I can't wait to meet her. I'll have to call and come visit in a bit once you've had a little time to adjust :) Please call me if you need anything!!
I just love Athen's baby sister. Can't wait to snuggle her up some more.
Love, Lindsay
Whoohoo! Congrats! I can't believe you lasted that long after the reunion. She is a doll! Great job Tim and Haley!
Post a Comment