Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Cousins

our family of four took it's first trip together to visit the dormans(my eldest brother)who were blessing their 3rd boy max.

mr. athen & miss molly enjoyed a fun weekend with their cousins.

max & molly : : 2 weeks apart

jackson, athen and sam :: playing with bakugans from grandma
+ photos courtesy of sil emily

3 comments:

Julie said...

Molly's little red dress is a-dor-a-ble. :)

Robin {keephomesimple} said...

Cute cousins!
Hey thought I'd let you know, I made a new header for my blog using photobucket. And even though I downloaded that honey script new font to our computer, it's not programed with photobucket so I had to use whatever they had to write out "Keep Home Simple"
I did figure out how to use that lovely little font for my post titles though! I love it! I give a link on how to do it on my blog if you're at all interested in doing the same thing for your blog posts.
thanks for all your help Haley! You're the best!
~Robin

*~McGarys~* said...

So that outfit she has on! THE BEST!!! lol LOVE IT:)