two weeks of garden neglect =
+ 4 Zucchini
+ 4 Cucumbers
+ 25 Tomatoes
Forget the veggies. I want to see more photos of the little princess.
Yum! If you want any extra zucchini to freeze or whatever, come on over. We should have signed up for a booth at the farmer's market with the amount of zucchini our garden has produced this year!~Robin
Yummy! You should make salsa. I wish I had a good recipe but if you find one you'll have to share it because I'm on the look out!
so impressed with your garden this year. yummy!love, lindsay
Yummm!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Forget the veggies. I want to see more photos of the little princess.
Yum! If you want any extra zucchini to freeze or whatever, come on over. We should have signed up for a booth at the farmer's market with the amount of zucchini our garden has produced this year!
~Robin
Yummy! You should make salsa. I wish I had a good recipe but if you find one you'll have to share it because I'm on the look out!
so impressed with your garden this year. yummy!
love, lindsay
Yummm!
Post a Comment