Thursday, August 4, 2011

Harris Reunion Day 4: We are Family!

 Men + Golfing : Ladies + Lunch
bonding time for brothers + sisters : both childless
time spent reminiscing about this + that.
Family Portraits
 Aaron, Erin, Nathaniel, Joseph, James, Elizabeth, + Andrew 
 Jon, Melissa, Grant, Elinore, Lane, + Sam :: Grandpa + Grandma
 Shawn, Amanda, Grace, Jane, + Claire
 Ben, Claudia, Taylor, McKay, Colton, Peyton
Tim, Haley, Athen, + Molly
 The whole Harris gang

Following pictures, an attempt made for Baldies BBQ.
Settled for McDonald's, Subway, + a neat pirate ship park.
 My tuckered out kiddos on the way to dinner : pictures can be so tiring
Avast our ship!
 Jane : Athen

Athen + James walk the plank
Grandma + Claire :: Grandpa + Molly
 * following pictures compliments of Mr. H
 silly Uncle Aaron
Hey finally a picture of me : what am I doing?
 two pictures of me in one night. a record for sure.

a nice end to a busy day : relaxing in the hot tub

1 comment:

Taft and Shauna Dorman said...

Your family photos are really cute. Haley your hair is longer than I thought is was. I never had a chance to see it down when I was staying at hour house. By the way, Taft likes my lighter hair. Thanks again.