A week A.B. spent by himself with Grandma + Grandpa D.
Sleepovers, bike rides, swimming, marshmallow roasting + more fun he had.
Words like "I could stay here forever" + "I will miss you."
Miss + I to come days later for some fun ourselves.
Meals on the porch, feeding horses, + horse back riding.
Miss eats waffles on Grandma's back porch
Out to the farm for some fun :
Jumping on the trampoline
Feeding apples to the horses : A.B. was afraid they would eat his hand
Grandma, Grandpa, + the kiddos
Our own "John Wayne"
Miss Molly stuffs her face with a cheeseburger while watching Athen ride
Fun Fact: as a little girl when I was at the farm riding horses, I was run under the tree branch behind Athen and fell of the horse backwards. This horse, Blaze, has been in the family since I was little.
1 comment:
i remember that! Oh much fun we had together at the farm when we were little!
Post a Comment