Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Be Glad Your Nose is on Your Face...


Just want to spread the word that the newest book by poet Jack Prelustky is out... Okay, I could care less about the author, it is the illustrator that really interests me.. Brandon Dorman is a phenomenal artist... Okay, I have to admit I'm a little bias he just happens to be my brother. But besides that he is great and everyone should really check out his books...
Some other books that came out recently, The Wizard, In The Garden, and Halloween Nights... Check out more at brandondorman.com

5 comments:

AOlson said...

Wow Haley, that is really cool!

Amy said...

That's so cool! My claim to fame is that my brother plays for BYU Basketball.
I need to call you about Super Saturday stuff. That would be great if you could pick up my stuff while you're out. Do you have any of the stuff already? I'm trying to decide what actually needs to be bought, and how to price it.

Julie said...

How cool that your brother is published. It does look bright and colorful. I'll look for it down here.

Brook said...

I just googled his name so I could see some more of his illustrations and I love them, He is amazing! How long has he been doing it?

ericksonzone said...

Thanks for passing this along. I'm always looking for new and exciting books. That is so cool that your brother is the illustrator. How very exciting that he has achieved that. I can't wait to check it out.