Thursday, October 30, 2008
Walking???
Athen will be walking by Thanksgiving, is my guess. He took his first two steps tonight at barely 8 months old. Where did my baby go!! He is still wobbly, but that figures because he is still small. Man alive this little boy surprises me everyday. I'm positive he is determined to be a "Big Kid Now"! Hey maybe this means he will potty trail early and really well (I can hope right). In a way I'm thinking "does Heavenly Father want me to have another baby soon, is that why Athen is growing up so fast?" but my other thought is; "Heavenly Father must want me to slow my life down and wait a little while for our next bundle of joy. Could be an explanation to why he sent me this wonderful handful of a child first" Ü Anyway, maybe we should take a poll of when everyone thinks he will be walking completely, any guess????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
by Super Saturday...
I bet he will be walking for sure by Thanksgiving. His smile is the cutest!
He is getting to be a big boy. We love your song list. We played the songs and danced to them with the boys tonight. -Maile
Post a Comment