Friday, October 17, 2008

Counting down...

I mentioned once before that I love countdowns. I think I find the anticipation of something almost just as exciting as the actually event. I guess I would rather look forward to something then have it over. Well in some cases (I would rather have the house done and the police academy done) Right now I have a couple of countdowns in my life and just thought I would share the progress....

14 days until Halloween
20 days until we close on our house
41 days until Thanksgiving
55 days until Tim's police academy graduation




This was Athen's reaction when I informed him of the countdown...

2 comments:

ericksonzone said...

Thanks for the update on the countdown. We have a paper chain going for Jason's return, but we've been gone and have missed a few days. Love your countdowns - How fun!

tharker said...

Haley! I saw your comment on Heather's blog, and just thought I'd pop in and say hi!

Cute, cute blog!