CONGRATULATIONS, HALEY! I've been out of the loop this week and just found out today. She is so beautiful. I hope you're feeling well and can't wait to hear your birth story. k
I LOVE the name! i was almost going to suggest it in the post below, but for some reason decided against it. SUPER CUTE name for a SUPER CUTE baby! and holy moly they look a lot alike! and YAY for big bows!!
Congratulations to the FOUR of you! This is the real deal - one for each parent. She is beautiful and I love her name - very sweet. It fits perfectly - Molly Harris. Take care.
Oh what a cutie pie and I really like her name! So cute! I can't believe how much they look alike. I hope you are feeling okay and she is doing well! We are thinking of you!
16 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS, HALEY! I've been out of the loop this week and just found out today. She is so beautiful. I hope you're feeling well and can't wait to hear your birth story. k
Peter and I agree that she's got a great name. :) and she is so adorable. I can't believe how much alike Molly and Athen look as babies!
Beautiful classic name, and beautiful girl!! Miss u hJ
Congrats! You almost have twins!
I LOVE the name! i was almost going to suggest it in the post below, but for some reason decided against it. SUPER CUTE name for a SUPER CUTE baby! and holy moly they look a lot alike! and YAY for big bows!!
Congratulations to the FOUR of you! This is the real deal - one for each parent. She is beautiful and I love her name - very sweet. It fits perfectly - Molly Harris.
Take care.
So Cute! And I like the name!
I love, love, love it! And she's just as beautiful as her name. Congrats again! Hope you are getting rest and feeling good.
P.S. I loved that video. We watched it a couple time. I can't get over Tim's riverdance moves. Hilarious.
So perfect! I wanna eat her up.
Oh what a cutie pie and I really like her name! So cute!
I can't believe how much they look alike. I hope you are feeling okay and she is doing well!
We are thinking of you!
That is such a great name! Molly was one of my top picks for girl names. She's a dolly!
Thanks soo much for posting that video. I laughed so hard, I was packing up during the performance, so I missed it.
Wow, she and Athen really do look so much alike!! (love his bib/shirt...whatever ;)
Molly Harris...I LOVE it!
Congrats!!!
... you guys make BEATUIFUL BABIES!
I love the name! She is a beautiful little girl. Congratutaltions!
She's adorable!! I love Love LOVE that dimple in her chin!! Congratulations to the both of you. We love you guys!
Oh goodness! She is perfect! Congratulations Harris'!!!
Post a Comment