Sunday, October 19, 2008

Pumpkin Fun...

Who knew buying a pumpkin for an 8 month old could be so fun... Saturday we headed out to the Country Mercantile, it was great! They had pumpkins, food, and much more...We enjoyed a tractor ride out to the pumpkin patch...
The childrens hay bail maze was actually pretty good.. Althought, Athen was more interested in eating the hay.

This pony actually bit a girl...

This picture was not posed. This is Athen all the way
The finished project! This pumpkin rocks! Great skills Tim.

8 comments:

ericksonzone said...

How fun! What is so funny to me is that Jason and I drove by the country mercantile on our way in to Kennewick to see his parents. I looked over and saw the set up and thought how fun that would be. We haven't been on the ball about the whole harvest fun. Emma, 4 yrs, said to me "Is Halloween close then?" That's when I realized that we haven't been hyping the season enough.

Amy said...

Wow! Great pumpkin carving Athen!

Lance and Megan Jacobsen said...

Hey Haley, what fun pictures! Your little family is so cute. Are you dressing Athen dressing up for Halloween? He is such a cute kid. Kaylee is going to be a tiger!

Heather said...

You carved already!! Wow you are on top of it.

nicwoo said...

Hello, Haley and the men in your life! Just thought I would check in with you-- looks like Tim has an artistic flair! I love that. And the little Athen is all sweetness. We just saw your parents, it was great. They came up this way and went to Sacrament Meeting with us. I love chatting with them.
Take Care, Nicole, Jake, and Allie Woodhouse

Rebecca Robison said...

Haley! It looks like you guys are having such a fun time! I loved looking at pictures of your house and everything!

Brook said...

Looks like you found the pumpkin patch! We'll have to go, it looks like a blast!!

polka dots said...

Cute pumpkin!