Sunday, October 5, 2008

We got painted...

We got painted!!! All the houses that started going up about the same time as ours, got painted last week or the week before, we were excited this week to see ours done. Here is our family room fire place, I think it is a little fancy for all our furniture... Oh well, Tim will have to buy me some new stuff someday..
Here is our kitchen! We have light wood floors, cherry stained cabinets,and our counter tops will be a very dark, almost black granite. Our appliances stainless steel. Athen and I like the feel of where we will be cooking Tim dinner...Ü Here is the banister, it will have rod iron posts and will be stained the same color as the kitchen cabinets and fireplace mantel
Athen what do you think of our house???

6 comments:

Kate said...

oh!! it looks fantastic!! Very sleek looking :)

Brandon and Emily said...

I love it! The fireplace is so pretty.

Amy said...

Looks nice! I LOVE the kitchen!

Anonymous said...

Your first house and it's brand new. How exciting! Don't worry, you'll fill up faster than you think.

Rebecca Robison said...

your house looks great! wow!

ericksonzone said...

The house looks great. I love the fireplace, but I hear you on the furniture. We'd have to upgrade to match something like that. :) But that's fun too.