Thursday, October 2, 2008

My baby is a big boy...

Athen is growing up so fast and there is no way to stop him. He started crawling the day he turned 7 months old, and he now is going everywhere and getting into everything.. I can't leave him alone in a room for more than a few minutes... but it is fun to see him progress because he does everything on his own. I have wanted to post a picture of him crawling, but that doesn't really work. So here is a short Athen clip...

6 comments:

Amy said...

He is so cute! I love all his smiles at church!

AOlson said...

Is he feeling better? It's no fun to have a sick baby. He is such a cutie!

ericksonzone said...

How very cute. I loved the video editing. Did you do that through blogger? It is amazing how fast they grow. The other day I held a six month old baby and realized that my twins are no longer little babies. Yikes!

Taft and Shauna Dorman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Taft and Shauna Dorman said...

He is such a big boy. I liked seeing all the footage of him. Before you know it he will be walking, the way he holds on to thaings and can stand. Looks live a fun age.

Anonymous said...

Wow! He's cruising! Start buying the child locks now for the new house. :)